As we chat here at TGB, little personal tidbits slip out about each of us, and that fascinates me. Because of comments people have made on totally unrelated topics, I know who likes to sail and who enjoys the theater, who has a thing for shoes and who loves purses, who keeps up with celebrity gossip and who could care less — tons of fascinating things that define each of us.
These tidbits are like gold nuggets, and I want to dig for more, more, and MORE.
So join in today and tell us a little more about YOU. The questions are just a way to start things off, so feel free to add any interesting tidbits about yourself that you want to. We want to know it all!
1. I was born in:
2. I have __ brothers and __ sisters.
3. I was a (first, middle, or youngest) child. This affected me in the way I:
4. The thing I’m the proudest of is:
5. If I won a million dollars and wanted to buy myself one frivolous thing, it would be:
6. When I look in my closet, I see a lot of:
7. Something that most people don’t know about me is:
Join us, goddesses! Tell us a little more about yourselves!