The Goddesses have left Mt Oly and The Goddess Blogs is now closed. Thanks to everyone for seven wonderful years. Be sure to catch all the Goddesses on their websites and Facebook pages!
Monday's winners are: Elane Nunley, Louisa Cornell, Jen L, Sherri Stephens, Heather C, and Dee F!
Tuesday's winners are Lujain, Diane Sellans, Diane, Catslady, Lynne and Julie - check your inboxes for an email and congrats!
Wednesday's winners are Becka Nash, Malea, Kelly Ryan Watson, Shar, Katie Nemec and Ginger Robertson! Be sure to check your inboxes (and your spam folders) for an email!
Thursday's winners are Lena Lee, Marin, Tara, Kim V, Tina F and Karen - check your email for notification (and your spam folder just in case!)
Friday's winners are: Sandi in OH, Philomena D, Carey S, Cheryl C, Frances, and Shar Cardona!
Saturday's winner are: Melody Jean
Cail, Jennifer U, LilMissMolly, Colleeen C, and Carla C!
Sunday's winner are: Jen, Glittergirl, Judy, Judy, Judy, Kathy Nye and Yvonne B with B as our international winner!
Here at The Goddess Blogs, I love that while we’re all from different places, work at different professions, have different types of families, and hold different values, we’re still closely united by one thing – we love books.
In honor of that, I thought we’d do a READER POLL and share our reading habits and thoughts.
Let’s get started!
1. Hardback, paperback, or ebook?
2. When you’re reading, how do you mark your place: Slip of paper? Actual bookmark? Bend corner of page?
3. What’s your favorite place to read?
4. Did your parents read to you? Do you remember what book?
5. What’s the first book that made you cry?
6. Funniest book?
7. Character (male or female) from a romance novel that you’d like to go dinner with?
8. What’s the last book you read?
9. What’s the next book you plan on reading?
10. When you were younger, did you ever hide under the covers with a flashlight and read?
Come, m’dears! Let’s share our reading habits!!!