Yup, we have books, people. Books, books, and more books. We also have releases. Lots and lots of releases, all coming up this week. It’s as if the book heavens opened up and rained fun and sexy books upon us!
So, in celebration, we’re going to GIVE AWAY FIVE SIGNED BOOKS. For FREE!
I know, it’s almost too good to be true, isn’t it? But that’s how things are here on Mt. Oly. We love you guys, so we give away lots of books. It’s almost a compulsion with us.
On Monday, Karen Hawkins’s e-novella, PRINCESS IN DIGUISE, a part of her oh-so-funny Duchess Diaries Series, hits e-shelves. (HINT: If you order it now, it will download onto your e-device tomorrow at midnight!)
And then, the very next day, the following goddesses (All FOUR of them!) have books that will be available online and at a bookstore near you:
Madeline Hunter’s newest (and longed for) addition to the sensual and intriguing Fairbourne Quartet, THE CONQUEST OF LADY CASSANDRA.
Sabrina Jeffries exciting historical re-release featuring a beautiful half gypsy and a powerful Earl in a book rich with intrigue, BY LOVE UNVEILED.
Julia London’s fun Scottish-set historical, THE LAST DEBUTANTE, Book 4 of her wildly popular The Secrets of Hadley Green series.
AND Christie Ridgway’s evocative contemporary, BUNGALOW NIGHTS (which received a coveted starred review by Publisher’s Weekly!) whisks you away to the seashore as an injured veteran finds true love among the avocado trees and sea breezes.
Yes, next week is a big, big week here on Mt. Oly and we have some amazing, fabulous and truly wonderful books hitting the shelves.
So, for fun, and to give you guys something to do other than laundry this weekend (which is what all of the goddesses are doing … no kidding, every last one of us), we put together a little quiz for you. We’re going to list a quote from each of the coming releases and you have to guess which book it’s from. And because we’re nice and all that, we’ve included a link to the excerpts for each book in case you need a hint:
1. QUOTE ONE: “I’ll sign up for that. You’ll do all the cooking and cleaning, of course, and I’ll do . . . whatever manly things need to be done.” – spoken by Vance Smith
2. QUOTE TWO: “Life is like an overgrown garden. You can spend your time cursing the weeds, or work to pull them out. In either case, the flowers are what matter.” – spoken by Miss Marianne Winchilsea
3. QUOTE THREE: “Is that how we will pass the time? Comparing each other’s reputations? Or will I be constrained as a gentleman from participating in that topic?” – spoken by Viscount Ambury
4. QUOTE FOUR: She flipped up the edge of her skirt to reveal the carved hilt of her knife protruding from the top of her boot. “If he’d been out of line, I’d have carved him back into it.” – spoken by Alexandra Romanovin
5. QUOTE FIVE: “You sound as if you’ve done naught but adore men. If you are practiced, I will not object.” – spoken by Jamie Campbell
MATCH WITH: (VISIT EXCERPT BY CLICKING BOOK TITLES BELOW)
A. Karen Hawkins’s Duchess Diaries e-novella, PRINCESS IN DISGUISE
B. Madeline Hunter’s THE CONQUEST OF LADY CASSANDRA
C. Sabrina Jeffries’s BY LOVE UNVEILED
D. Julia London’s THE LAST DEBUTANTE
E. Christie Ridgway’s BUNGALOW NIGHTS
So, read the excerpts, put together your best guess list, and post it in the comments. All correct answers will be put into a drawing and the winner will receive one free, autographed book from each author listed above! That’s FIVE BOOKS!